Virtual Reality Training Programs for Ultimate Learner Engagement
Immerse your employees in a virtual world to test their knowledge in a safe, risk-free environment.
Virtual Reality simulates any world you can imagine, enabling your learners to encounter true-to-life scenarios without facing real-world risk. You can develop a shared experience for your remote team, let learners interact with virtual scenarios, and provide a safe space to practice technical and hands-on work.
At Roundtable Learning, we partner with organizations to build smart and effective training programs that utilize expert instructional design and technology. As a full-service learning partner, we deliver virtual reality training content to help your employees reach their learning objectives.
What is Virtual Reality Training?Virtual reality is an artificial environment in which the user is fully immersed in an experience. Putting on a VR headset can transport a user to a new location where they can look around themselves, walk up close computer-generated objects, and interact with items and people. Examples of VR Corporate Training uses:
- Scenario-Based Learning - Refine soft skills with a first-person perspective of real-life customer situations.
- Technical Skills - Teach employees how to assemble products or complicated machinery by allowing them to interact with digital re-creations.
- Multi-Step Tasks - Work through troubleshooting products and repair equipment by outlining the steps and guiding the student to work through the problem step by step.
- Onboarding - Introduce new employees by showing them the ins and outs of the business, shop floor, process, and more from their own training room.
- Simulations - Military, aviation, and law enforcement are great examples of simulation-based training where you can work on reactions in hazardous situations.