Utilize Technology To Train Your Employees Remotely
Overcome work from home distractions by mixing up training modalities and expert instructional design specifically for virtual learning.
There are many perks for remote employees - little-to-no commute, more flexibility in scheduling, better work-life balance - but having your learners spread across the country - or even the globe- can prose a new set of challenges for learning and development professionals.
When you can't get your learners in one place, technology can help close the distance between instructors and learners.
Here are a few custom learning solutions that can help your remote employees stay connected:
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training - when an instructor facilitates a training session for a group of learners or an individual over a virtual setting.
- eLearning - training content that can be hosted online or through a local network and commonly uses a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Video Learning - on-demand, pre-recorded videos with SMEs that walk through a topic, commonly set up as progressive modules.
- Augmented Reality - bring virtual versions of equipment and products to your employees so they can work with them off-site.
- Virtual Reality - put your learners in any situation through a headset, and no matter your budget - we have a solution.